After Six Months in Office, Five Questions Still Linger for Gov. McCrory
RALEIGH—Gov. McCrory will hold a press conference today at 2:30pm at the Governor’s Mansion to review his first six months in office. Those first six months have been filled with a remarkable silence from Gov. McCrory on a number of major issues facing North Carolina.
Here are five critical questions facing Gov. McCrory that have gone unanswered for far too long.
1. Will you keep your promise to oppose new abortion restrictions?
2. Do you support the proposed private school voucher scheme?
3. Do you support eliminating limits on public school class size?
4. Will you oppose a tax reform plan that is not revenue neutral as you promised in your State of the State speech?
5. Will you support reductions in early voting?
The people have a right to know where the Governor stands on these critical issues. Today’s press conference would be a great time for Gov. McCrory to finally give some answers.